Spring is around the corner!! Blackberry Yogurt Popsicles, a frozen treat that will make your taste buds dance with excitement! Less than 5 minutes to make, 4 ingredients and under 60 calories a serving!
We’ve got a Blackberry Yogurt Popsicle recipe for you! Fresh Blackberries, honey vanilla greek yogurt and a bit of honey is all you’re going to need! Oh….and patience….you’ll need a little patience for them to freeze up.
Everything about these popsicles just screams Spring!! – it’s light, refreshing, and loaded with berries! You’re going to love them, We guarantee it!
No need to feel guilty eating these for a late night snack at only 53 calories a serving!! amazing right?
Added bonus? These pops are sugar free, sweetened only with honey and the berries added to sweeten them.
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ice pop mold (preferably with cover) for 10 pops (each about 1/3- to 1/2-cup capacity)
- 10 ice pop sticks or lollipop sticks.
Mix together the mashed blackberries and yogurt.
- Whisk in the honey.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold – drop 1-2 blackberries into mold before and during pour — and freeze for 8-12 hours or until frozen solid.
- To remove from mold, run sides of mold under hot water for a few second and then pull popsicle by with the stick.