SUMMER DRAGON FRUIT POPSICLES
DRAGON FRUIT POPSICLES
Yesterday we celebrated Ice Cream National Day ! So here we have this amazing recipe for this hot summer!
Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit:
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C , polyunsaturated (good) fatty acids, and several B vitamins, as well as carotene and protein.
- They are easy to digest due to the fact that they have zero complex carbs.
- Also known as pitaya, these fun-looking fruits contain around 50 calories each and are rich in vitamin, B1, B2 and B3, and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus. And that’s not all. This is definitely one of the best “super fruits” out there..
- Immune Booster
- Digestion Helper
- Diabetes Treatment and Prevention
- Keeps You Looking Youthful
- Potential Cancer Prevention
Dragon Fruit Popsicles are a healthy, fast and delicious summer treat! These brilliant pink popsicles are full of anti-oxidants, vitamin C and good fat for fueling brain cells!
Dragon Fruit Popsicles made with dragon fruit, coconut milk and honey. Delicious, healthy and full of anti-oxidants! Super easy to make! Gluten free and dairy free.
Dragon Fruit Popsicle Recipe
Author: Ester Perez
Prep Time: 125 mins
- Total Time: 125 mins
- Method: freeze
1 (13.5 ounce) can full fat coconut milk
1 (3.5 ounce) dragon fruit smoothie pack
3 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon gelatin
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour dragon fruit mixture into popsicle mold, add popsicle sticks.
Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
Makes 6-7 popsicles. <3